MULTIPURE, A STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE
- In 1974, brothers and founders, H. Allen Rice and Alvin E. Rice, developed solid carbon block technology, which is still the building block for all high-quality residential water filters. They have been at the forefront of water filtration technology since.
- Multipure, which was founded in 1970, remains a family-owned and operated company headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Multipure filters are certified by NSF, the organization that develops and publishes the water filtration standards and also certifies water filters.
- Multipure filters are certified to reduce more contaminants, at a higher percentage, than any other filter I have found. That is why I choose Multipure filters for my own family. That is why I contacted them and asked if I could offer them to you.
- Multipure’s Aquaversa (model 750SB) was once again named Consumer Reports’ best under-sink water filters in their last water filter issue.
- When you call Multipure you don't have to go through a menu to reach the order department, customer service or whomever you might be calling. Someone actually answers the phone. They’re a very knowledgeable and nice group of people representing the best products.
- A Multipure customer service representative told me that the family “is great” to the employees. That is meaningful to me.
- Multipure’s products are manufactured in Las Vegas (manufacturing jobs in the USA!). They employ over 200 people.
- Multipure betters the lives of others through their Pure Foundation.